SHARE and ENJOY!
In this episode, Blair and Patrick discuss:
- 3 Main Challenges in Project Selection, How to decide what method to utilize between FDR, Hot-In Place, or Cold-In Place
- Depth and Coring information (where and what intervals)
- PCI Ratings
- Importance of traffic count, past present and future
- Why your agency must have a current inventory and index rating of current pavements
- Distress Identification Guides (Options)
- Case Study of Rockdale County saving MILLIONS with the Three-Legged Stool System of Pavement Management
- Why you should ALWAYS utilize the “Comment Fields” in your evaluations
- Know the minimum depth needed for Hot-In Place Recycling
- Basic Asphalt Recycling Manual (BARM)
- Timing for re-building the road itself
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast and go to iTunes and post your comments and thoughts on the episode and content we are providing for you!
Share and enjoy!