Pavement Management |Testimonial | Arapahoe

Jonathon Heese, APM Master, Arapahoe County, CO

Jon: Hi folks Jon Heese of Arapahoe County. I usually do blooper rolls for Blair; I was hoping to make an exception this time [laughter]. So we brought the Barnhardt Group and last year and got them to a evaluate 25% of our roadway network, got that done and put into the StreetSaver® software. We’ve been doing pavement managing for a long time, many years, we had a retirement and we thought this is a good time to look at our practices and take a close look at what we’ve been doing and see if we want to make changes. We ended up doing 25% of the network put it into StreetSaver® software, we liked what we saw so we went ahead and did the other 75% this year.

Blair is just wrapping up now today with us we’ve got the entire network, about 350 center lane miles of our network in the StreetSaver® software, and if you ever get a chance to work with the Barnhardt group, maybe on the last day you could talk Blair into sitting down with you like he did with us and going through all of the reports, that’s great. Real time, he will be there with you if your schedules work out and he can have that back-and-forth with him about what you’ve been doing and your decision tree and how the report comes out, all the various reports, how to get you to PCI that you want, and how much money it will take you to get all of those things. It’s a great opportunity if you get that chance, so we just did that, Blair is printing out his final report and we will be picking through that over the next several weeks.

Thumbs up if you get a chance to work with the Barnhardt group, I would recommend it even if you can’t work with the Barnhardt Group, I did read the book. If you get a chance to pick up the book, it’s free. Just email blair@ipma.co he will send you a free copy of the book [The Book on Better Roads, Saving Your Crumbling Roads with Practical Pavement Management], definitely worth reading, maybe give you some ideas that you haven’t thought of. That’s it for me, Blair, nice to talk to you folks.

As the Author of the Amazon #1 Best Seller, “The Book on Better Roads – Saving Your Crumbling Roads with Practical Pavement Management” I have witnessed the transformation of local agencies just like you as they save millions of dollars by treating the right roads, at the right time, with the right treatment, for the right reason and with the right contractor!  You see, I have been in YOUR shoes!  Back in 2005, I was thrown into the position of Public Works Director for the largest privatized City in America, the City of Sandy Springs!  To make matters worse, there was no tax revenue in the coffers when the City broke free from the County, so I had to quickly learn how to do MORE with LESS!

I promised myself back then that no local agency should ever have to struggle with maintaining their crumbling infrastructure.  So over the last decade our team has built an entire suite of pavement management products and services that could collectively save this great Country 2.5 Billion Dollars a YEAR!  Take advantage of my 3 decades of experience in the pioneering trenches of the pavement management, in place recycling and pavement preservation industry!  Our team is the leader in this industry and is the voice for all new innovation across the nation!  Want to start saving millions like our other learners and clients?

Call today:  404-316-9792 or email lori@thebarnhardtgroup.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s