Game Changer Ahead!
Diamond Road Smoother
- All-in-one design includes water, diamond grinding, and clean-up.
- Full automation yields extremely quick setup between each bump to be ground.
- Grinds concrete or asphalt.
- Grinds marked bumps or grinds bumps directly from profilograph data.
- Increase public satisfaction
- Increase fuel mileage
- Cause less wear and tear on vehicles
- Extend pavement life
- Last at least 10% longer
- Smooth roads are safer
- Are more comfortable to drive on, reducing fatigue
- Smoother roads save money
Federal Highway Administration goals set in 2006:
Good ride quality roads are defined as having a roughness index of 95 or better.
How smooth are your roads?
Welcome to our newest IPMA Charter Member, Diamond Road!
And you saw it here FIRST!
So get set for the ALL NEW Diamond Road Smoother!
Surface after the Diamond Road Smoother
Click below for the PDF Brochure.