The year has passed us by once again and we have yet to satisfy our Professional Development Hour/CEU requirement for 2016!
Have no FEAR!
DECEMBER 2016 WEBINARS
International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) PRESENTS LAST MINUTE PDH/CEU’s for P.E.’s
Blair Barnhardt, APM will be providing PDH’s for local agencies!
All Gov’t agencies can register up to 6 people for a nominal fee of $49.00 per Webinar (group class webinar in your offices via one registrant) or all 3 Webinars (10 Hours total) for $129.00.
Session One Pavement Management 101
In this session the learner will quickly obtain information on how to set up their pavement management program at their local jurisdiction
– Many former learners have gone on to successfully implement their PAVER™ or StreetSaver® pavement management program from scratch emulating the sample scope of work discussed in the webinar session
– The good, the bad and the ugly will also be discussed at length as the instructor will share real life examples of some of the repair work that he and his team have provided to rescue local jurisdictions from suspect workmanship by other consultants
– Learn the Distress Identification Manuals for PAVER™ and StreetSaver® for both PCC and Hot Mixed Asphalt Concrete Mixes
Session Two Pavement Preservation 101
In this session the learner will quickly obtain information on how to properly preserve their millions of dollars in roadways with practical preservation techniques. This session will be especially valuable to those engineers who feel like they are not being told about all of the treatments that are available to them!
– Many former learners have gone on to successfully implement their pavement preservation programs from scratch based on the products and services discussed in this webinar session
– The good, the bad and the ugly will also be discussed at length as the instructor will share real life examples of some of the less than perfect types of work and services that have been performed for local jurisdictions from suspect workmanship
– Learn about all of the top of the curve treatments
– Learn how to feed your Decision Tree in the pavement management software
Session Three In-Place Recycling 101
In this session the learner will quickly obtain information on how to set up their in-place asphalt recycling program at their local jurisdiction so they can do more roads for less money and less carbon footprint
– Many former learners have gone on to successfully implement their in-place asphalt recycling programs from scratch emulating the sample techniques of Hot in Place, Cold in Place and Full Depth Reclamation discussed in the webinar session
– The good, the bad and the ugly will also be discussed at length as the instructor will share real life examples of some of the horrible workmanship that has been done to local jurisdictions from suspect workmanship by various contractors
– Learn how to align the most appropriate rehabilitation methods with the Distress Identification Manuals for PAVER™ and StreetSaver® for both PCC and Hot Mixed Asphalt Concrete Mixes outlined in the first session
– Learn how to take advantage of co-operative bidding to get better unit prices
– Discover how to make a short non-technical presentation for your agency
Blair Barnhardt, APM
Author of the Amazon #1Best Seller
The Book on Better Roads
Call me to save millions for your local agency at 404-316-9792
All Attendance Times are Recorded
You must stay present for the entire webinar in order to receive the PDH Certificate.
The Certificate (to left) will be emailed upon payment and attendance. If you have any questions, please email Lori Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-953-0131.
About Blair Barnhardt, APM
Over the last 7 years, our firm has set up over 2-dozen StreetSaver® fresh implementations and PAVER migrations in several states across this Great Country.
In addition he has designed and delivered technical training on pavement management, in place recycling and pavement preservation to thousands of agency engineers through IPMATM, IPMATM Academy, Asphalt Institute, National Highway Institute, FHWA, LTAP, TTAP, MTC User Week, APWA, World of Asphalt, NWETC, University of Kansas, UC Berkeley ITS Department and the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering at Auburn University and countless webinars to name a few.
Satisfy Your P.E. License w/Blair
He is one of a select few experts that actually has directed the forces of all three of the disciplines in outlined in the BARM, the Basic Asphalt Recycling Manual that he helped co-author for FHWA and ARRA. He also is the author of Amazon #1 Best Seller, The Book on Better Roads, a 400-page guide on How to Save YOUR Crumbling Roads with Practical Pavement Management. In addition to al things pavement management, recycling and preservation, he also knows how to professionally audit current practices, evaluate, train, recommend and prepare specifications.